Thursday, January 11, 2007

Timesheet Helper

I know u guys are not at all lazy like me. But if there is any one who is as lazy like me who wakes up late from bed, do hardly 10 minutes of exercise. Go late to office daily, don’t monitor your task regularly and most important don’t fill your timesheets or activities page daily… good news for you.

I have created a very basic application which will monitor your activities and help you exporting it to a excel sheet on every week or any time you wish. This is really basic application and won’t help you in advanced task management. You can ask me for code if you wish to come up with an advanced version of the same.

Mail me if u need this application which will ask you “Hey enter this hours details” each hour…So You wont forget what you did last week or last day

No comments: